FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have parking?
Dahlia Gallery is located at 524 Harrison Avenue in the SoWa Arts + Design District in Boston’s South End. There is some on-street, metered parking located on adjoining blocks, subject to availability.
In addition, there are multiple paid parking lots in the area. Hourly rates for weekday parking tend to be $2.50, weekend parking during the Saturday and Sunday SoWa Open Market is $10 (cash only), and parking during SoWa First Fridays (first Friday of each month, 5-9 pm) is $7 (cash only). Below are the most convenient lots to Dahlia Gallery:
- 540 Harrison Avenue (entrance next to Gaslight restaurant and the Boston Sports Club/BSC, less than 300 ft walk). After parking, exit to Harrison Avenue, and we are in the first building after the lot, under the pink sign.
- 20 Randolph Street, off Harrison Avenue (0.1 mile walk). After parking, turn right on Randolph to Harrison, take a left, and we are a few doors down on the left side – look for our pink sign!
- 20 Albany Street, between Randolph and Union Park (0.2 mile walk). After parking, walk up Randolph Street one block to Harrison Avenue, take a left, and we are a few doors down on the left side – look for our pink sign!
Additional parking can be located on the SoWa website: http://www.sowaboston.com/contact-info-parking-directions/
Are you accessible by public transportation?
Dahlia Gallery is a short walk from several transit lines and buses at 524 Harrison Avenue in the SoWa Arts + Design District in Boston’s South End.
We’re one block away from the MBTA Silver Line SL4 bus stop at Washington Street @ East Berkeley Street.
We’re less than a 15 minute walk from:
- MBTA Red line subway Broadway station
- Back Bay station (MBTA Orange line subway and Commuter Rail)
- MBTA Orange line subway Tufts Medical Center station
We’re about a 20 minute walk from the MBTA Green line subway Copley station.
Consult the MBTA’s web site for detailed schedules and trip planning: http://www.mbta.com/